SkudoBoard HT is a heavy duty, synthetic, rigid board that provides superior protection under forklift and general construction traffic. Use wherever you would protect your surfaces with Masonite or plywood. Ideal for use under work stations – pipe cutting, finish carpentry, painting.
The textured surface of SkudoBoard HT is fire retardant, water resistant and resists curling and warping – reducing safety hazards on your jobsite. the high compression strength protects from dropping objects and spreads the load under forklifts, keeping your floors safe. It can also be used for extreme vertical protection.
SkudoBoard HT is also now available in a Fabric Back version – which features a unique fabric underside to make it safer for surface types like tile, stone, marble, vinyl, hardwood, etc. without fear of damage, chips, and scratches.
SkudoBoard HT FR – Fabric Back
• Dimensions: 122cm wide x 244cm long
• Coverage: 2.98sqm/board
• Thickness: 5.5mm
• Colour: Light grey (surface and fabric backing)
Contact our Surface Protection specialists for a quote
Features & Benefits
- Water resistant, can be used on exterior surfaces
- Fire Retardant
- Extremely high impact resistance – spreads impact loads
- Ideal for use under work stations – i.e. pipe cutting, finish carpentry, painting.
- Ideal for forklift and material cart protection
- Well suited for protecting floors from work station traffic and debris
- Light weight, easy to handle and reusable
- Replaces curling Masonite and plywood
- Far superior to cardboard protection products
- Fabric Back version now available for additional protection from surface damage
Simply use SkudoBoard HT wherever you would protect your surfaces with Masonite or plywood.
SkudoBoard HT is ideal for use under work stations – pipe cutting, finish carpentry, painting.
Approved for exterior and interior projects.