All Skudo products provide a temporary covering to protect finished surfaces from construction site damages, spills and stains.
- The HT Commercial System is a 2 part system consisting of a Base Coat and Mat, ideal for protecting substrates on large commercial jobs for up to 12 months. Most commonly used on concrete and terrazzo, the HT Commercial Mat System is also used on tile, marble, stone, hardwood, epoxies and more. Note – The HT Commercial System can be used outside as it has the most superior UV protection of any Skudo product.
- Tack-Mats are our most stain resistant product with a virtually impenetrable laminate coating on the back of the Mat. Tack-Mat is a simple peel and stick application – the release paper is pulled off to expose a sticky backing which creates a strong bond to most substrates. Available in HT, LT, and High Impact grades (in a variety of sizes).
- Glass Advanced is a sprayed or rolled on protective film that guards windows, glass and their surrounding fixtures.
- All-Terrain Mat provides a safe traffic zone over unprepared and uneven surfaces for construction workers, contractors, and clients.
- SkudoBoard HT is a heavy duty, synthetic, rigid board that provides superior protection under forklift and general construction traffic.
- Carpet Cover is specifically designed to provide high strength and performance for carpet protection during construction.
Your Skudo representative can help you determine the product most suited to your surface type(s) and construction environment.
Skudo products temporarily adhere to the surface they are protecting.
Nearly all Skudo products temporarily adhere to the surface they are protecting, so dirt, debris and grime cannot get underneath to scratch or damage the protected surface.
Skudo products peel up upon removal.
Removal is not only easy, but the surface is left undamaged and cleaner than before Skudo was applied.
Skudo has a product for most surfaces.
Speak to your Skudo representative to match the right Skudo product to your surface type and construction environment. For most commonly used products, see our Surface Types information: